There are numerous ways to get involved and help the animals of the Yellowstone Valley Animal Shelter. Here at YVAS, we greatly appreciate your support and we’d love to help get you started – check out some ideas below.
Other Ways To Help
Yellowstone Valley Animal Shelter is always grateful to have corporate sponsors, also known as Pack Leaders, join in our mission to help homeless and transitioning animals in our community! Whether your company is large or small, our Pack Leader packages have something for everyone.
Click here to view our sponsorship packages, their benefits, and our current Pack Leaders.
Purchase Shelter Merchandise
For apparel that showcases your love of animals and supports our work, click here to shop our merchandise.
Petsmart Charities Adoption Partnership
If you have adopted an animal from YVAS within the last calendar year, be sure to take your receipt to a nearby Petsmart. Not only will you receive a coupon book for supplies, but the shelter also receives a donation from Petsmart – a win, win!
Chewy.com Rescue Referral Program
For every new customer referred to Chewy.com from the Yellowstone Valley Animal Shelter, Chewy will donate $20 to our organization! All you have to do is use this link to create a new Chewy.com account. There are no limits on quantity, so tell your friends and family to sign up using the link above!
Fundraise for the Yellowstone Valley Animal Shelter
Fundraisers come in all shapes and sizes – here at the Yellowstone Valley Animal Shelter, we appreciate them all! If you’re looking for a way to support the animals of YVAS, we’d love to help.
- Organize a supply and/or food drive at your business, school, or church. Please see our Wish List here.
- Create a dress-down day at the office, i.e. Jeans Day or Jersey Day.
- Donate a percentage of your business’s sales of its products, services, or event tickets.
- Host a lemonade stand or bake sale.
- Organize a neighborhood garage sale.
- Host a party & ask your guests to bring a monetary donation or an item from our Wish List. Party ideas are endless: birthday party, kitten/puppy shower, costume party, backyard BBQ, pool party, etc.
- Pledge-a-Thon – organize for biking, reading, running, or any activity you choose! Solicit pledges from family, friends, and neighbors for every hour you participate.
Whatever you decide, be sure to let us know about your fundraiser/event by filling out this form – we would love to support your efforts! Once you complete your form, a YVAS representative will follow up with you shortly to discuss your fundraiser or event.