There are numerous ways to get involved and help the animals of Yellowstone Valley Animal Shelter. Here at YVAS, we greatly appreciate your support and we’d love to help get you started – check out some ideas below.
If you have adopted an animal from YVAS within the last calendar year, be sure to take your receipt to a nearby Petsmart. Not only will you receive a coupon book for supplies, but the shelter also receives a donation from Petsmart – a win, win!
Fundraisers come in all shapes and sizes – here at the Yellowstone Valley Animal Shelter, we appreciate them all! If you’re looking for a way to support the animals of YVAS, we’d love to help.
- Organize a supply and/or food drive at your business, school, or church. See our Wish List here.
- Create a dress-down day at the office, i.e. Jeans Day or Jersey Day.
- Donate a percentage of your business’s sales of its products, services, or event tickets.
- Host a lemonade stand or bake sale.
- Organize a neighborhood garage sale.
- Host a party & ask your guests to bring a monetary donation or an item from our Wish List. Party ideas are endless: birthday party, kitten/puppy shower, costume party, backyard BBQ, pool party, etc.
- Pledge-a-Thon – organize for biking, reading, running, or any activity you choose! Solicit pledges from family, friends, and neighbors for every hour you participate.
Whatever you decide, be sure to let us know about your fundraiser/event by filling out this form – we would love to support your efforts! Once you complete your form, a YVAS representative will follow up with you shortly to discuss your fundraiser or event.